LoveME Healing may collect both personal and non-personal information through the Site or through other websites including social media platforms which connect to the Site. The term “personal information” means information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you physically or online; and the term “non-personal information” means any information other than personal information.
The types of information LoveME Healing may collect include, for example:
- Your full name or any part thereof and your personal identifiers (e.g., usernames, pseudonyms, social media handles);
- Your contact information;
- Your login and account information for the Site and any information provided in your online account registration, member account, and/or profile;
- Any other information you submit through the Site or other websites, including social media platforms, connected to the Site and/or which are accessed via your public or linked social media pages, including any photographic or video images provided by you;
- Billing and payment information (though LoveME Healing intends to utilize a payment process (see “PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS” below) in order to not collect this information);
- Your transactional information as to content and resources available on the Site;
- Your computer, mobile device and/or browser information; and
- Usage activity with the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
LoveME Healing may use the information it collects from you through the Site including, for example:
- Provide customer service;
- Operate the Site and its products and services;
- Provide administrative services;
- Manage and maintain your access to, registration with and use of the Site and/or its content, resources, and services;
- Facilitate and maintain your movement throughout the Site;
- Facilitate and maintain your accounts and profiles with the Site;
- Send you communications;
- Allow you to communicate with others through the Site;
- Improve the Site and/or its content, resources, and services;
- Analyze traffic and activity to and through the Site; and/or
- Protect or enforce LoveME Healing’s rights or the rights of others.
LoveME Healing reserves the right to use your information when:
- Required by applicable law, court order or other governmental authority (including, without limitation and by way of example only, in response to a subpoena or other legal process); and/or
- LoveME Healing believes in good faith that such use is otherwise necessary or advisable (including, without limitation and by way of example only, to investigate, prevent, or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, interfering with, or threatening the rights, obligations or properties of LoveME Healing, a user of the Site or anyone else who may be harmed by such activities or to further LoveME Healing’s legitimate business interests).
The Site is not designed or intended for, and is not directed to, children under eighteen (18) years of age. LoveME Healing does not collect personal information through the Site from any person it knows to be under eighteen (18) years of age. If LoveME Healing obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personal information through the Site from a person under eighteen (18) years of age, then it will use reasonable efforts to refrain from using such personal information or maintaining it in retrievable form.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
LoveME Healing reserves the right, but not the obligation, to share your personal and non-personal information as follows:
- LoveME Healing’s employees, agents, and administrators;
- LoveME Healing’s accountants, financial advisors, and legal advisors;
- Third parties who assist LoveME Healing provide, manage, administer, maintain, monitor, or operate the Site;
- Law enforcement or other governmental entities in response to what LoveME Healing believes to be an allegation or suspicion of illegal activity, a request relating to a civil or criminal investigation, a subpoena, a court order, or any other activity that may expose LoveME Healing to liability;
- Any third parties who LoveME Healing believes are necessary to help or allow LoveME Healing to protect and enforce its rights;
- Any third parties who LoveME Healing believes are necessary to help or allow LoveME Healing to protect the rights and properties of others (which may include you); and/or
- Any third parties in connection with or as a result of any potential or actual merger, acquisition or other event involving a change in ownership or control of LoveME Healing or its business.
LoveME Healing may retain your information as follows:
- as long as it believes necessary;
- as long as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce its agreements; and/or
- as long as needed to provide you with the content, resources, and/or services of the Site.
LoveME Healing may dispose of or delete any such personal information or non-personal information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by LoveME Healing or as required by law. LoveME Healing may not retain your personal information and non-personal information for any period of time longer than is permitted by applicable law.
In connection with any transaction that you conduct through the Site (e.g., the payment of any subscription fees, the purchase of any content, resources, or materials through the Site), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the transaction, including, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date, your billing address, and/or your email address. By submitting such information, you grant LoveME Healing, without charge, the irrevocable, unencumbered, universe-wide and perpetual right to provide such information to third parties for the purpose of facilitating the transaction.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You might have the opportunity to access the Site using your online user accounts with certain third-party websites, which may be subject to separate privacy policies pertaining to those third-party websites.
LoveME Healing implements security measures to help protect the personal information it collects through the Site. To help maintain the security of your personal information, LoveME Healing asks that you please notify it immediately of any unauthorized visit, access or use of the Site, or the loss or unauthorized use of your user access information for the Site (e.g., username or password).
REGARDLESS OF THE FOREGOING, PLEASE OBSERVE THAT “PERFECT” OR “100%” SECURITY DOES NOT EXIST ON THE INTERNET. THEREFORE, YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE, AND YOUR OPENING OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT THROUGH OR AS A FUNCTION OF THE SITE, ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Users residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act or (“CCPA”) and the “Shine the Light” Law. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
LoveME Healing collects the following categories of personal information: identifiers (such as your username, the email address you used to sign up, and your phone number if you’ve chosen to provide it); commercial information (a record of what you’ve bought from LoveME Healing, if anything); internet or other network information (how you interact with the Site); and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
We do not sell the personal information of our users.
We control, operate, and administer the Site and provide our content, resources, and services from the United States. We make no representation that any material on our Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Illegal access to the Site from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to use the Site, then you do so at your own risk.
Return to Terms & Conditions